Nautilus by Arlo FAQs
- What is the hotel’s distance from airports?
- Miami International Airport is about 12.2 Miles away (23 – 35 minute drive)
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is about 28.3 Miles away (46 min – 1 hour drive)
- What is the hotel’s package policy?
- First (5) packages received are complementary if under 50 lbs.
All additional packages which weight between 1lb – 49 lbs. will be charged at $10.00 each.
All additional packages which weight between 50lbs. – 99 lbs. will be charged at $25.00 each.
All additional packages weighing over 100lbs. will be charged at $75.00 each.
Up to (20) Packages allowed before rental fee storage area is needed.
- We deliver packages daily to our guests between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM. For immediate package assistance while on property, please contact the front desk or concierge and we can arrange to have the packages delivered immediately.
- Does the hotel have a gym?
- Yes we do. It is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel, and open 24 hours a day. Guests can also explore the Miami Beach boardwalk, which runs for four miles along the beach.
- Do guest rooms have hairdryers?
- Yes, every room is equipped with hair dryers and are located in the bathroom.
- Does the hotel offer laundry/dry cleaning service?
- Yes, we offer a laundry and dry cleaning service. Each room has a laundry sheet where you can provide us with an itemized list of what kind of service you need for each item. Laundry is returned either same day (if sent prior to 8:00 AM) or the following day (if after 8:00 AM). There is an option for express service as well to obtain the laundry same day if needed.
- Does the hotel offer parking?
- Yes, we offer Valet Parking Services. Our Valet Parking is $42.80 with taxes included. This is a 24-hour service.
- Does the hotel offer room service?
- Yes, we do offer room service. Tuesday – Saturday we offer 24-hour service, and Sunday – Monday we have room service available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Do guest rooms have an iron & ironing board?
- Yes, irons and ironing boards are located in the closet in every room.
- Are pets allowed?
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed with the exception of service animals.
- Does the hotel offer umbrellas for its guests?
- Yes, we offer umbrellas by the pool and beach. Pool umbrellas are complimentary upon request at the pool. Beach umbrellas have a $17 rental fee, but we do provide hotel guests with chairs and towels for free at the beach.
- What is the hotel’s deposit policy?
- Reservations that are not prepaid do require a 1st night deposit as a guarantee. Upon check in, we authorize for the remaining balance and incidental hold. Prepaid reservations are guaranteed and will only require an incidental hold upon check in. Both prepaid and 1st night deposit reservations require an incidental hold of $150 per night. This charge is later released if no extra charges or damages are placed under the room.
- How many people do guest rooms accommodate?
- We have a variety of rooms that can accommodate different group sizes. For example: Our King Superior Room can only accommodate two people, our Queen Superior Room can accommodate four people, and our Queen Junior Suite can accommodate six people.
- What time is check-in/check-out?
- Our standard check-in is 4:00 PM however, if we obtain an early arrival, our front office prioritizes the check-in and it is possible for the room to be ready earlier. Our standard check-out time is 11:00 AM, however based upon the availability of the check-out date, it is possible for the front office to extend the check-out time. This would need to be requested the day of check-out.
- Does the hotel offer baby cribs?
- Yes, upon request.
- Are beach chair rentals included? Pool lounges?
- Beach chairs, beach towels, pool chairs and pool umbrellas are included in the daily resort fee. All other beach and pool equipment incurs additional fees.