House of Creators Launch Party
At: Arlo SoHo (NYC)
In the age of the Millennial, art has taken on several personalities. It is both the catalyst for change and the cohesion of protest and performance; a display of rebellion and radicalism.
House of Creators is that home;
a platform committed to nurturing the creator, the right brain thinker, and the storyteller. Through our community based organization, we encourage networking, partnership, and project development with local and national artists.
Innovators of all levels and backgrounds are invited to expand their artistic foresight, establish lasting connections, and develop impactful art for the community and culture. House of Creators is a community based platform which allows creative individuals to create, grow, thrive, network, and discover or expand their creative identity. At House of Creators we believe that creative individuals play a significant role in today’s culture and it is vital for creative individuals to grow, network and have an outlet to connect on and at House of Creators we are devoted to giving artists and creators that platform.
Join us at our launch party and dive in to the platform where all creators and creatives are at home – THE HOUSE OF CREATORS.
- 2pm – 3pm: Pre-Party with Mingling and Networking
- 3pm – 3:30pm: Introduction to H.O.C is given by your host: Terrence Wyse
- 4pm – 4:15pm: Indica Wave to perform
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm: Showing of H.O.C. TV video clip on the projector
- 4:30pm – 5pm: Live Illustration by Artist “Dede Lovelace” Mingling and Networking (DJ playing music)
- 5pm – 5:30p: Alex Mali to perform
Admission is free and open to the public. See you there!