Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Security Officer
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more”…..
This position is responsible to maintains safe and secure environment for guests and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Displays honesty & integrity.
- Is an inspirational leader able to motivate team members to be consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for opportunity.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and guests
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of following complex instructions
- Previous hotel/ security venue experiences an asset
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures.