Revenue Manager – Arlo Midtown
Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Revenue Manager
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treat guests and coworkers with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Display honesty & integrity.
- Employs excellent employee relations and team building skills.
- Maintain open communication with all other departments.
- Adhere to hotel Health and Safety guidelines.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure overall consistency and efficiency of the Revenue Department.
- Assist in communicating and implementing sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservations systems and related policies for all markets.
- With guidance from the Corporate Director of Revenue Manager works with the hotels to control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Ensure the weekly Revenue Management meetings involving rate and inventory strategies, transient/group pace, competitive business analysis and financial forecasts are strategy focused for each property.
- Responsible for initiating short- and long-term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability.
- Thoughtful and strategic yield management
- Manage, produce, and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results.
- Work with the hotels General Managers to ensure similar goals, and implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management.
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships.
- Manage the processes associated with demand, revenue, forecasting, opportunity analysis, and inventory management. With hotel leadership and revenue management team, implement hotel pricing strategy of transient and group business.
- Partner with marketing to drive direct business, elevate reputation, and identify future market opportunities and effectively communicate through the organization
- Assist CDRM to upload STR information through STR and internal report
- Build all rate codes and oversee Packages
- Ensure that inventory – brand availability and overbooking – parameters are monitored.
- Responsible for long term goals of brand and is the liaison with the ownership group to speak to the top line strategy for each hotel.
- Building strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors
- Possessing excellent communication and leadership skills and are a strong, creative problem solver
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
- You are confident and have the ability to think clearly and strategically on your feet and under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or equivalent related training.
- Minimum of 5 years of Revenue Management experience.
- Previous experience with Opera, Synxis, Duetto and IDeas preferred.
- Microsoft Window applications required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Program, Tuition Reimbursement (ref. 51186)