Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Revenue Analyst.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more”…..
This position is responsible for assisting in overseeing all revenue management related items for two NYC properties. With this job, you will assist in maximizing revenue, profit and market share associated with rooms.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treat guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Display honesty & integrity.
- Employs excellent employee relations and team building skills.
- Maintain open communication with all other departments.
- Adhere to hotel Health and Safety guidelines.
- Conduct and participate in pre-shift meetings.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Report immediately any accident and/or incident which may occur while at work.
- Ensure overall consistency and efficiency of the Revenue Department.
- Manage the processes associated with demand, revenue, forecasting, opportunity analysis, and inventory management. With hotel leadership and revenue management team, implement hotel pricing strategy of transient and group business.
- Partner with marketing to drive direct business, elevate reputation, and identify future market opportunities and effectively communicate through the organization.
- Ensure daily communication between Reservations and Front Office regarding inventory, and Group/Convention arrival.
- Ensure that inventory – brand availability and overbooking – parameters are monitored.
- Ensure all FIT promotions are built properly in CRS.
- Responsible for issuing stop sells when needed.
- Building strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors.
- Assist DRM to upload STR information through STR and internal report.
- Build all rate codes and oversee Packages.
- Possessing excellent communication and leadership skills and are a strong, creative problem solver.
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team.
- You are confident and have the ability to think clearly and strategically on your feet and under pressure.
- You love to negotiate and create win-win situations for customers, owners, and reservations team alike.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or equivalent related training.
- Minimum of 5 years of reservations and yield management experience.
- Previous experience with Opera, Synxis and IDeas required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Program (ref. 40420)