Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Programming Manager.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
This position is responsible to deliver unique, memorable and world class entertainment experiences to our guests, employees and partners, while delivering consistent, innovative and efficient operations. This role provides leadership to, assists with strategic direction to, and is responsible for contributing to the success of all of Arlo Hotels Venues.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Displays honesty & integrity.
- Leads & Participates in restaurant & hotel sales meetings
- Is an inspirational leader able to motivate team members to be consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for that opportunity.
- You build strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors
- Provide account management, project management and outside agency teams for creation, planning, and coordination of brand activation and corporate initiatives to ensure accurate execution of engaging partner and sponsor brand activation’s and events, including communications across all supporting hotel departments.
- Execute comprehensive strategy for cooperative marketing fund activation process, including budgeting, calendar planning, communication, agency execution, evaluation, optimization, etc.
- Responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining relevant local and global partnerships
- Leads and develops a high-performing, inclusive and diverse team. Create a culture of high-performance and employee engagement. Assesses skills of team members and provides developmental opportunities to enhance current and future performance.
- Monitor production of all accounts that have partnership/programming/marketing agreements and evaluate market initiatives to ensure there is a ROI.
- Regularly contact existing accounts to stay on top of marketing initiatives.
- Meet or exceed marketing and programming goals set forth by the Corporate Director of Marketing
- Creates strategic events based upon overall calendar, history, & venue needs
- Work in conjunction with Director and Supervisor as strategic partners developing annual marketing plans per venue
- Suggest talent and follows talent booking process, Develop event budgets, Manage client venue relationships, Work in conjunction with the Sponsorship Team to leverage and maximize the company’s sponsorship capabilities
- Work in conjunction with media partners to leverage and maximize event activation opportunities & value ads
- Closely monitors competitors programming and venue activities
- Responsible for event master worksheets (e.g. Event Overview and One Sheet )
- Develop and execute event advertising needs
- Liaise with promotions teams (internal, external), informs on promotional rules and communicates information back to appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with VIP Services and Executive Management to maximize price yielding opportunities.
- Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and site inspections.
- Work closely with Food & Beverage and operations teams to plan, coordinate, and execute onsite VIP and PR related
- Inspires & lives the Arlo culture; understands, communicates, and acts in accordance with Arlo Hotel’s core values and demonstrates their connection to the success of the business.
- Champion innovation and change; create an environment in which creativity and innovation are the norm and change is not only accepted but encouraged.
- Partner and collaborate with others, proactively seeks input from others, leveraging diversity and individual expertise.
- Communicate effectively, providing the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage a network built on trust within and outside of the company in support of initiatives as well as demonstrate tact and diplomacy, and honors commitments to others.
- Executes against Key Performance Indicators for Brand Activation’s, which may include, however not limited to brand impressions, consumer engagement, product sales, maximizing ROI sponsor retention, etc.
- In collaboration with event promoters, agency partners, entertainment, media, PR, and other departments, plan and execute brand activation’s that drive consumer engagement and brand integration during a wide variety of events.
- Manage activation process and platform for consistently excellent execution across the organization.
- Leverage partners and relationships to develop ancillary revenue opportunities and cross property visitation pre and post activation’s.
- Create and lead regular productive meetings and interactions with clients, hotel management, senior executives and team.
- Acquire and utilize all available consumer data, industry trends, and venue statistics to drive tactics.
- Cooperates and communicates with Operations and Property teams.
- Achieve activation goals and measure against metrics to defined success, as well as constantly evaluate and improve activation’s.
- Work collaboratively with and lead cross functional teams in order to achieve departmental goals, which may include advertising, media planners/buyers, legal, risk management, public relations, casino marketing, corporate marketing, front line operations, strategic sourcing, information technology, national and international market development, and resort teams.
- Plan and coordinate on-premise events, ensuring accurate execution of comprehensive brand activation’s to maximize impact of new and existing sponsors, including but not limited to advertising creative and placement, internet marketing, social media execution, sweepstakes, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with sponsorship sales teams throughout contracting process.
- Liaise with specialists, managers and directors sharing the same discipline.
- Design creative as needed (on property signage, email marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High-energy and possess excellent customer service and sales skills, are especially effective in this position.
- Five years of experience in organizing and managing events, including corporate meetings, training’s, luncheons, weddings, and other special occasions.
- Previous hotel/ marketing venue experience an asset
- Exceptional networking skills
- Awareness and ability to stay ahead of the curve on trends
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
Benefits : Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k (ref. 40605)