Executive Sous Chef – Nautilus by Arlo
Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking a dynamic Executive Sous Chef. Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
The Executive Sous Chef works closely with Executive Chef, supervising and coordinating activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel. Purchase and requisition ingredients, kitchen supplies and equipment. Participates in planning menus, preparing and portioning and controlling costs. Supervises Stewarding to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment. Supervises Cooks to ensure quality and observe preparation and appearance standards. Supervises workers engaged in inventory, storage, and distribution of food and supplies.
- 2+ years Culinary leadership experience preferred.
- 5+ years cooking experience.
- College degree or certification in culinary field/hospitality field preferred.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
- Read, write and speak and understand English.
- Ability to understand financial goals and accomplish them.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation