Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Director of IT.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
This position is responsible for the overall management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for Arlo Hotels.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Displays honesty & integrity.
- Is an inspirational leader able to motivate team members to be consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for opportunity.
- You build strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors
- Overseeing technical projects in alignment with Arlo Hotels organizational goals.
- Prepare overall Financial budget in relation to the IT discipline
- Preparation of proposals for capital projects for senior leadership team.
- Oversee the operations of Server Systems for Corporate Office and all operational hotels.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety
- Prepares and readies Arlo Hotels for IT security audits and/or investigations.
- Manages security of network systems and enterprise information.
- Review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels and upgrade requirements
- Build relationships with external IT vendors and service providers
- Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades
- Benchmark, Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement within the company.
- Works in conjunction with hotels to ensure proper execution of IT systems and departments on specific related IT functions.
- Working with business development to create streamlined marketing programs;
- Create and execute annual strategic business plans.
- Serve as a liaison for external customers, with the focus on maintaining current relationships and fostering new ones.
- Manage contract negotiation and execution, of IT vendors, systems and programs suggested and utilized within Arlo Hotels.
- Develop major policy and procedural documentation for all infrastructure related items.
- Direct and manage the design, development, and implementation of processes, policies, and procedures necessary to support the optimal delivery of information services of the IT infrastructure.
- Lead the long-range goals and objectives of the IT infrastructure, the daily operations of all server systems (current and new), data networks and voice (telecommunication) systems (land and cellular), including advanced tuning and performance of systems and network; capacity planning, systems and network design and configuration, implementation, maintenance.
- Participate in and assist with ongoing analysis, development, design, and implementation of new information systems and infrastructure including setting standards, data design and integration of standards and design.
- Manage all data as a secure asset, responsible for systems and network security, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Lead and lives the Arlo values and culture.
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Programming, Computer Science or related field.
6+ years in management experience in an IT environment
- Hotel environment preferable
- Microsoft Windows certificates highly desirable
- Ability to keep current on developing technologies and potential impact on Arlo Hotels operations.
- Diagnostic skills in relation to troubleshooting technical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple long-term projects with strong attention to detail and high concern for data accuracy.
Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Program (ref. 42326)