Digital Marketing Manager
Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager. Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
We’re seeking a bright, creative, and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This position will focus on paid search ie PPC, SEO and front-end WordPress development and will report to the Corporate Director of Ecommerce.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Ability to set up and optimize Google Adwords and Bing campaigns, GDN and paid Facebook ads.
- Maintain, update and test our websites (both desktop and mobile experiences) in WordPress.
- Build tools, plugins, and components and custom WordPress development.
- Optimize and maintain existing interfaces / quickly fix UX issues as they arise.
- Manage and execute 1) on page, 2) off page and 3) technical SEO.
- Plan and execute all SEO campaigns such as keyword research and write SEO friendly content.
- PPC and SEO strategies and keyword research.
- Execute link building strategies and internal linking.
- On-page and Website Conversion Optimization.
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns and assess against performance goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Maintain project calendars and reports and miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- 5-7 years proven full-time working experience in PPC, SEO and WordPress development.
- Experience with mobile and responsive web design.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC, display and paid social campaigns.
- Strong experience with on-page, local and technical SEO.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Data-driven with analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands and work well under pressure.
Bachelor’s Degree required (in web development or related field).
Benefits : Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k, Tuition Reimbursement (ref. 46774)