Digital Marketing Manager
Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager. Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
This position is responsible to have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing manager will focus on SEM and SEO and will report to the Corporate Director of Ecommerce.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- -Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- -Displays honesty & integrity.
- -Is an inspirational leader able to motivate team members to be consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for that opportunity.
- -You build strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors
- -Ability to set up and optimize Google Adwords and Bing campaigns, GDN and Facebook ads
- -Plan and execute all SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) campaigns
- -Create, write and manage weekly blog content for SEO campaigns
- -Measure and report performance of all digital and paid social campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- -Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- -Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- -Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- -Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- -Collaborate with and manage agencies and other vendor partners
- -Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- -5-7 years proven working experience in digital marketing
- -Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC, display and paid social campaigns
- -Strong experience with on-page, local and technical SEO
- -Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- -Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- -Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- -Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- -Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- -HTML experience strongly preferred
- -Strong communication and organizational skills
Benefits : Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k, Tuition Reimbursement (ref. 50800)