Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Content Manager in our Marketing Department. “Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more”…..
This position is responsible to assist in delivering and overseeing, creating, editing, posting and updating Arlo Hotels on various media platforms. This content provides memorable and world class experiences to our guests and partners. This role also assists in managing Arlo Hotels graphic designs projects from concept to delivery to help drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
RESONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Displays honesty & integrity.
- Participates in restaurant & hotel sales and marketing meetings
- Is a team player and consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for that opportunity.
- You build strong partnerships with internal customers and outside vendors
- Responsible to drive brand awareness consistent with the Arlo Hotels brand mindset.
- Responsible for social media platforms and official verbiage and content they provide; included but not limited to- Facebook, Instagram and website platforms.
- Assist in developing high-quality high-impact creative for print, digital and interactive media that reflect strategy and are compliant with Arlo Hotels brand.
- Works with the marketing team to design digital marketing assets including eblasts, banner ads and social media ads
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Ability to write good content in relation to events and publications that take place at Arlo properties.
- Monitor production of all accounts that have marketing agreements and evaluate market initiatives to ensure there is a ROI.
- Responsible for assisting in strategic events based upon overall calendar, history, & venue needs.
- Develop landing pages, website promotions and other web based (HTML) projects; edit and publish page
- Assist in collaborating with creative and/or development team to complete projects.
- Assist in administration of advertising needs and executes.
- Lives the Arlo Culture ; understands, communicates, and acts in accordance with Arlo Hotel ‘s core values and demonstrates their connection to the success of the business.
- Assist in the activation process and platform for consistently excellent execution across the organization.
- Cooperates and communicates with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Assist to achieve activation goals and measure against metrics to defined success, as well as constantly evaluate and improve activations.
- Collaborate with Brand Experience department and Marketing team to plan and execute brand activations that drive consumer engagement and brand integration during a wide variety of events.
- Oversees and fully executes ALL social media platforms for the brand including but not limited to sourcing assets, resharing user-generated posts, real-time monitoring of the platforms; onsite content capture & posting;
- Liaise with marketing team on content for websites, blogs, newsletters and assist with monitoring all to ensure brand standards and accuracy.
- Manage all creative assets including but not limited to photography; and video
- Manage and advise on influencer requests for all Arlo Hotels
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested by the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High-energy and possess excellent customer service and sales skills, are especially effective in this position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing coordinator OR;
- Minimum 2 years of digital design experience, preferably hospitality industry or apart of business development department.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Very detailed oriented; ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Previous hotel/ marketing venue experience an asset
Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Program, Tuition Reimbursement (ref. 52079)