Arlo Hotels an independent lifestyle hotel is now actively seeking dynamic Branding Activation’s Marketing Ambassador.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more” ……
This position is responsible to deliver unique, memorable and world class entertainment experiences to our guests while delivering consistent, innovative and efficient operations. When the focus is not solely on delivering successful activation’s this positions primary focus is providing efficient guest experience in the front office capacity and delivering Arlo Service Standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Always treat guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations
- Employs honesty & integrity
- Connects with guests on a daily basis, provides exceptional customer service and creates memorable experiences
- Responds to guest complaints promptly and professionally
- Establishes and develops long term customer relationships providing value and profitability
- Enhances our guests’ stay by creating an inviting atmosphere
- Coordinates and multi-tasks job duties in an active environment
- Maintains eye contact with guests
- Lives the Values of Arlo through every interaction
- Creates/Assists BAMM Manager in executing events based upon overall calendar, history & venue needs
- Works in conjunction with Director and Supervisors in execution of events and activation’s when needed
- Closely monitors competitors’ programming and venue activities
- Assists the BAMM Manager for event master worksheets (e.g. Event Overview and One Sheet )
- Liaises with VIP Services and Executive Management to maximize price yielding opportunities.
- Works closely with Food & Beverage and Operations teams to plan, coordinate and execute onsite VIP and PR related functions.
- Inspires & lives the Arlo culture; understands, communicates, and acts in accordance with Arlo Hotel’s core values and demonstrates their connection to the success of the business.
- Champions innovation and change; creates an environment in which creativity and innovation are the norm and change is not only accepted but encouraged.
- Assists in managing the activation process and platform for consistently excellent execution across the organization.
- Attends weekly Activation’s Meetings at the respective property
- Acquires and utilizes all available consumer data, industry trends, and venue statistics to drive tactics.
- Cooperates and communicates with Operations and Property teams.
- Achieves activation goals and measures against metrics to define success, as well as constantly evaluates and improves activation’s.
- Assist the BAMM Manager in planning and coordinate on-premise events, ensuring accurate execution of comprehensive brand activation’s to maximize impact of new and existing sponsors, including but not limited to advertising creative and placement, internet marketing, social media execution, sweepstakes, etc.
Greeting and Welcoming Guests
- Always greets guests in a friendly manner.
- Speaks in clear and discrete sentences.
- Positions self at the main entrance to open and hold the door for all guests entering and leaving the building.
- Opens vehicle doors and greet guests.
- Uses the guest’s name whenever possible and maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
Check In and Out Services
- Assists guests with kiosk check-in.
- Enters information such as arrival alerts and messages.
- Corrects inaccuracies and discrepancies on guest accounts.
- Posts charges to guest accounts.
- Completes daily high balance checks.
- Checks groups and tours in and out.
- Confidently sells the hotel to prospective guests by showing familiarity with guest rooms, facilities and amenities.
- Updates all guest profiles with correct billing information, preferences, special requests, etc.
- Maintains good posture when interacting and greeting guests.
- Assists and coordinates with Front Desk for any special requests.
- Familiarize themselves with all VIPs and Arrivals
- Assists with guest requests, errands, deliveries, etc.
Guest Services Responsibilities
- Reports any guest concerns or comments to the Director of Front Office and Front Office Managers/ Supervisor(s)
- Provides Concierge services to guests.
- Investigates guest charges to resolve guest complaints.
- Checks messages and mail.
- Books guest reservations for individuals via telephone, walk-in, email or fax from within the hotel in accordance with hotel standards and reservations scripts.
- Up-sell rooms where possible according to established procedures to maximize revenues.
- Assists with guest luggage to and from the room when needed.
- Deliver packages (mail, faxes etc.) to guest room when needed.
- Assists in calling and retrieving cabs for guests upon request.
- Any other requests of duties from management.
- Minimum of Hospitality, Retail or Services related industries experience preferred
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High-energy and possess excellent customer service and sales skills, are especially effective in this position.
- Five years of experience in organizing and managing events, including corporate meetings, trainings, luncheons, weddings, and other special occasions.
- Previous hotel/ marketing venue experience an asset
Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Program(ref.36381)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In the lifestyle hospitality industry, people make the difference. Arlo Hotels is committed to being a great place to work, providing exceptional service for our guests through our unique approach to the independent lifestyle hotel segment. Here at Arlo we ask all our team members to be themselves and embrace it!
We utilize state-of-the-art technology and time-tested management techniques to constantly improve our efficiency, and we approach each hotel in an innovative, resourceful and entrepreneurial manner.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…