Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!! Here at Arlo we strive to create a sense of awe that leaves those we touch wanting more…
This position will report to the Front Office Manager and will be responsible for the daily operation of the front desk and liaising with any area impacting guest service. The will plan, direct and coordinate activities under the direction of the Front Office Manager to ensure exceptional guest service is achieved: operational support, information distribution, employee training, motivation and recognition. Exercises independent judgment and initiative in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities.
- Prepare scheduling for Front Office Department under supervision of Front Office Manager
- Prepare payroll for Front Office Department under supervision of Front Office Manager
- Ensure work is completed to include, shift closings, room deposits, refunds and rebates, all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Supervise the operational activities of the front office team within hotel guidelines to provide the highest standard of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit margins.
- Assign, coordinate, and supervise work activities of Lobby Hosts
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing Lobby Hosts
- Prepare staffing schedules, complete payroll, and monitor labor costs by review daily schedule vs. occupancy and daily operational demands.
- Communicate effectively to staff using tools such as; pre-shift briefings, orientation, activities, short take training, and developmental reviews
- Take personal responsibility for correcting guest service challenges and creating memorable experiences for our guests.
- Monitor trends in bookings, guest satisfaction, and other areas.
- Additional duties as requested by management